Schneider Electric EcoStruxture Gateway for Device Security Assessment
The Assessment Tool is a security leap forward for SNMP that the world needed in decades. It will have a global impact in securing forgotten, badly configured or obsolete devices on any network.
- 3rd party SNMP integration
- Security configuration guidance
- Firmware control
- EOL/Replacement suggestion
Real tests have shown that no human can correctly configure even medium networks correctly and not even small networks are a 100% even with a CISSP qualified survey as human error is a factor of only 99.7% configuration.
Imagine any network where one device have 200 parameters (one UPS have around 500). We say you have 20 devices. That is 200×20=4000 parameters.
A CISSP working with 99.7% efficiency on 20 devices produces 12 faults.
- Control your SNMP environment with 100% control
- Get a detailed list of all vulnerable devices
- Control 10ths of thousands devices from the same summary interface
The security is a great way to emphasis this product, but the time savings are enormous.
- Go from 25 minutes to 3 minutes in configuration time, or even bulk
- Get notified when firmware, settings and logs change or reset
- Get the vulnerable EOL devices replaced in time
Never worry about your infrastructure and power devices again as the configuration guide gives you compliance without previous knowledge:
- Follow ISO 27000/27001
- Follow NIST
Asia one 2020-05-09